Attached CoLiTec software documentation package consists of the following documents:
«CoLiTec – OS and PC requirements» provides all the necessary information about OS and PC requirements for CoLiTec software work.
After reviewing requirements, you can start the installation of CoLiTec software using the step by step instruction in the «CoLiTec – Installation package» document.
If the UNIX system is used as general OS, so you should read the «CoLiTec – Wine installation and configuration» document, which contains recommendations about installation of Wine utility for the correct processing of CoLiTec software.
CoLiTec software includes 3 main programs that will be used:
- LookSky.exe – the program for viewing and editing of detected objects. An observer can process frames manually, and also view results of automatic frames processing by CoLiTec.exe. More details about LookSky in user guide «LookSky – User guide» .
- CLTLogger.jar – the program for the automatic processing of asteroid surveys.
- ThresHolds.jar – the program for the fine adjustment of all CoLiTec modules. More details about ThresHolds in user guide «ThresHolds – User guide» .
After the successful installation, it is necessary to make first-time adjustment of CoLiTec software, using the following documents:
- «CoLiTec – Frames and series of frames requirements for CoLiTec software processing» – the review of the requirements to frame series and the information about shooting condition;
- «ThresHolds – Brief settings creating» – the step by step instruction for the first-time adjustment, i.e. choosing right parameters in the settings editor ThresHolds, specifying astro- and photocatalogs.
- «ThresHolds – Variables list with descriptions» – full description about all parameters in the settings editor ThresHolds, that used in the CoLiTec software.
- «CoLiTec – Brief manual for start» – the step by step instruction for the firsttime adjustment and launch of CoLiTec software, series choosing and processing.
- «LookSky – Brief manual for start and complex zone processing» – the step by step instruction for the first-time adjustment and launch of LookSky zone viewer, serie choosing and complex processing (frames/zone reduction).
- «LookSky – Instruction for viewing processed zone» – the step by step instruction for the processed by CoLiTec software zone viewing with help of LookSky viewer.